Post by Mr. Hockey on Sept 20, 2008 22:09:02 GMT -5
Hey VD since I got kick out of the forum that I was helping to run, so that means im not running a hockey pool. So if you want me to do it this would be the rules. If you dont like it leave me know.
I will be using the excel.
1. You need to make 2 teams. There will be only 12 players in total. So that means 6 players form the East division and 6 players from the West division. Here is the break down for the teams.
* 3 Forwards * 2 Defenseman * 1 Goalie
2. Here is how you guys will get points. Every goal that a players scores during a game you will get 2 points, and 1 point for an assist. For the goalies you will get 3 points for a shut-out and 2 points for a win.
3. Also if your player gets traded to the another divison the points will still count to your team.
4. You guys can send your team to me by PM (private message) or you can send it to our e-mails.
5. YOU CAN ONLY PUT ONE TEAM UNDER YOUR USERNAME.
Just to wrap this up is I'm going to post an update during the middle and the end of each month. I will post the standings under this thread during the season. There will be a deadline of October 5,2008 6:00p.m.. If you guys have any questions you can PM myself. Hope you guys join.